Monday, March 9, 2015

So, Yeah, I dropped the ball on Legendary

Last summer I was pretty ambitious about my serial novel, Legendary, which ran on Popdose for three months. I posted a new chapter every other day, each one with at least one song and an original work of art. I was so excited about it and I had planned to write entries about each chapter here on the BS Blog.

What I didn't realize is how exhausting the whole project would be and how quickly my energy was used up at the end of every day. I failed miserably.

I apologize to anyone who was paying attention, which may be about 15 people.

Hey you 15, SORRY!

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to finish what I started and write a little blurb about each music artists I used in the book.

By the way, wach chapter is still up on Popdose, along with the music and art. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to this LINK, which explains everything. Links to successive chapters are available at the end of every chapter, if that makes any sense.

I may still publish it as a Kindle book. Any opinions from anyone on that front? It kind of worked out for the Basement Songs book (still available in paperback from Lulu and Amazon- see the column to the right).

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment