Saturday, October 26, 2013

Disturbed Podcast #3 is Posted

My buddy, Jeff Marsick, and I have been recording a podcast devoted to American Horror Story: Coven. The podcast is produced by Southgate Media Group and we've done three so far. The third one has just gone live on the SMG webpage.

You can download the first two eps on iTunes or from the SMG webpage.

The theme music is by the band Expiate, which was the group my brother-in-law, Seann, was in before his death. It makes me feel good to be able to use the song "No Doubt" as our theme music.

Check out the podcast. I can't promise any brilliant insight, but I think you may be entertained. This week I was starting to get a cold, so I was a little loopy in the head.

Here's the link: http://www.southgatemediagroup.com/disturbed-an-american-horror-story-fan-podcast/

Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment